Thursday, October 16, 2008

In COLD denial....

Actually, just generally in denial (for those who know me know what I mean). This is the week we brought out our winter parkas - mitts, toques, the whole bit. It is pretty darn chilly in the wee morning hours that we've been heading out since I've been going back to work. Anyway, on a warmer note, here's more catching up from the summer with some random everyday pics from July & August.





Products I used to adorn these summery good pics are, of course, mostly found in the Little Dreamer Shoppe.

2 comments:

Magnolia Designs said...

Way to go Lisa!!! Awesome pics and post! I just love to see those cute little faces...and it was good to see yours over coffee too. Let's order that fabric when I get home from my shopping excursion! Have a great weekend.

Gingersnaps said...

Oh so cute, your little Charlie reminds me of my litte Graysen, little round, bald head with big blue eyes and a cute little smile! Precious! Hope you don't get too cold, it's getting chilly around here too :( I think it's going to be a long winter!