Sunday, January 11, 2009

A few favorite pictures from the holidays....

These really aren't 'holiday-ish' pictures, but here a few favorites from the holidays. This past holiday was hard, but it was so good to be surrounded by family and friends who kept us busy and well-loved.

I love it when the kids pile up in my bed and watch a family favorite movie. In this case 'A Christmas Story' - you'll shoot yer eye out!


Ben got Martian Matter, a gooey martian making kit where you can design martians in moulds, fill them with liquid goo, and then disect them. A 4 year old boy's dream come true....it is actually quite fun :)


Even though it was frigidly cold we still bundled up to climb the big snow hill behind grandma & grandpa's house.


Charlie gets plenty of baths in grandma's kitchen sink. He fits just perfect.


We went to Grand Forks for a couple days with the Drolet's & the Tester's, shopped a bit, played in the pools LOTS! I don't know how many times Ben & I went down the big waterslide. Ella is a fan of the hot tub (just like her momma!).


My cousin Roberta knit these adorable toques for us. Seems like she was on a toque making bonanza this Christmas! Thanks, Roberta!

1 comment:

Magnolia Designs said...

great pics of the holidays...love them!!! sorry i haven't called you back...I have been feeling really crappy...I left a message today...call me when you have a chance...