Tuesday, October 2, 2007

So, more often than I'd like to admit I do the "quick" supper. Since I've started designing and since I've now got 2 very picky eaters, I tend take the easy road in this department. Last night I decided to put the extra effort in and made what I thought was a delicious supper. When the kids came to eat it was pure torture......I just thought, "No, don't thank me, your dry heaves say it all!"
Definitely need some more kid friendly/grown up friendly meal ideas.................

1 comment:

CD said...

hmmmmmm, this post makes me laugh because I truly admire you in the meal department. How about taking an idea from France and doing Crepes? One supper Crepe and one dessert crepe it went over really well here when I got home the kids help to mix the batter ( call me if you need a good recipie) and then they build their own supper crepe ( tomoatoes cubed, red peppers, sausages, grated cheese...you name it whatever works) we fold their creations put them in the oven to toast em up and they enjoy a melted masterpiece! Motivation to eat it comes from both the fact that they made it and the dessert crepes to come....for those they get to add hot cooked chocolate pudding ( or ice cream and hot fudge sauce) bananas, strawberries and little toasted almonds.....oh and topping it off with whip cream just seals the deal. So there is my long winded 5 food groups happy kid/happy mom meal idea for today LOL

HUGS to you take care