Thursday, October 4, 2007

Highlights of September

Here's just a few highlights from the past month.


1) Ella started Kindergarten! She was absolutely thrilled. When her teacher opened to door to let the kids in on the 1st day she didn't even look back to wave goodbye.....Ben and I were a little bummed out about that and on the walk home he says, "I miss my Ella." So sweet.....




2) Had the chance to sneak away with my neighbor ladies to one of their cottages. So much fun, weather was awesome. We walked, snacked, crafted, ate, watched 'Pretty in Pink', ate, slept in, ate again.......you get the idea........
3) Brent played at his friends CD release party. Got a babysitter and went to watch. I love watching him have fun doing what he loves





2 comments:

Angela Maggard said...

It's so much fun to see your pictures! Is that Brent playing the guitar? Jason can play too, but he hasn't for a long time.

CD said...

oh my sweeeeets!!!!! miss all you guys tons, tell Ella Hello from our miss.Kindergarten and say hi to Ben from Kaiella we will have to have a little get together one of these days now that I am home. Hope all is well for you my friend, and pass on a "RAWK ON!" to Brent :)