Friday, January 18, 2008

growing and growing and GROWING!

Oh my, I have been the most negligent blogger.....New Year's resolution - to become a better blogger? Well, I'll try but that could just be added to the many other things on the resolution/things to do before baby arrives list.....



Yes, it has just hit me. It's January and this little one will be here in 2 more months. YIKES.

In December my girlfriend Ange and I went to Thistle Lane for coffee and snapped a few photos...


I must admit this December I have really been homesick for small town life, the simplicity, the slower pace. Getting out to places like Thistle Lane just seem to foster this sort of homesickness. Don't get me wrong, I love our life in the city but it's just different from what I know growing up, but I don't necessarily think that is a city/small town thing but rather life in general has changed.

No comments: